Listing Syndication Publisher List (.docx so you may update with your company’s branding)
ListHub Syndication Platform
Login now at https://www.listhub.com/home.html
If you have never logged in before, you must create an account.
- Anytime Videos Available at http://www.youtube.com/listhub
- Generic Webinars: Getting Started with Your ListHub Basic Account on Wednesdays @ 11 am EST and Thursdays @ 2 pm EST or Setting up and Maximizing Your ListHub Pro/Pro-Plus Account on Wednesdays @ 2 pm EST and Thursdays @ 11 am EST: Go to https://www.listhub.com/webinar-schedule.html
Decisions for Brokers: Where to Syndicate
The automatic Publisher List syndicated by the MLS is now limited to 20 primary portals, while Brokers can opt-in to additional publishers
- Brokers can select from over 95 publishers in total.
- Brokers can filter publishers by criteria
- Search Publishers
- View Huge Scorecard Flip Book
- View Scorecard Comparison
- What latitude will you allow agents to change that decision?
New Syndication Products: Basic/Free, Pro or ProPlus
The Basic Package (FREE) provides you with the first step in creating an effective online marketing strategy; A comprehensive platform that gives you control, flexibility, accuracy, and protection for your valuable data. You are able to choose from more than 70 sites to send your listings – including some exclusive options – and you’ll have access to the resources you’ll need to make informed decisions. You can also rest assured that your listings will be used for only for the purpose you intend – marketing to consumers on the websites you choose.
- Complete Platform: Manage all of your settings centrally and effortlessly
- Broad Exposure: More than 70 national publisher sites, and dozens of regional and affiliate sites to choose from
- Lead Management: Route leads to your agents, or to your centralized lead system – flexible for multi-office and agent exceptions
- Protection For Your Content: ListHub works with publishers who agree to specific terms that ensure your listing content is used for consumer display only, keeping your listings safe from misuse, and keeping you in control of your data.
- Preferred Publisher Program (Exclusive): For selective marketing, use filters to easily choose sites based on key criteria
- Publisher Ratings (Exclusive): Rate the publishers on a 5-star system, and view the ratings and comments from other brokers across the nation
- The Real Estate Network (Exclusive): ListHub is the only method for sending your listings to a collection of major franchise websites, including remax.com, coldwellbanker.com, century21.com, and realtyexecutives.com (Click here to learn more.)
The Broker Pro Package is for competitive brokers. If you’re trying to recruit more agents, win more listings, and generate more referrals in your market, the Pro Package is for you. In addition to all of the features available in the Basic Package, the Pro Package includes a suite of powerful reports that help to steer and focus your online and offline marketing, doing more with less, and staying ahead of the pack.
- Multi-Level Reporting: You’ll get comprehensive reports for your whole brokerage, as well as separate reports for each office, giving you an accurate view of your online marketing for making informed decisions
- Agent Reports: Your agents will each receive their own marketing overview report, and they will receive a Seller Report for each listing!
- Seller Client Reports: Seller reports are branded for the company, display the agent’s photo, and include an auto-email function to make client updates consistent and effortless
- VIP Support: Finally, the Pro Package gives you and your agents access to the toll free customer support hotline for instant access to help when you need it
New Syndication Product Pricing (ProPlus and International Not Included Here):
New Syndication FlexMLS Tools for Brokers