Berkshire REALTORS® work together with the community to identify, support and sustain charitable organizations that improve the quality of life in Berkshire County.
We invite you to join us in our efforts to
enhance the well-being of those within the Berkshire community. Your kind and
generous donation is greatly appreciated.
Our group is a committee of the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS, a 501-c6 not-for-profit trade association. While we give all funds raised
to 501-c3 charities, donations made directly are not tax deductible.
Major Fundraiser Events
- Chili Cook-off Charitable Benefit Fundraiser
- Charity Golf Tournament Co-Sponsor
Nourishment and Enrichment
- Non Perishable Food Collections
- Holiday Dinners for Families in Need
- Dinner Services at South Congregational Church
- Breaking Bread Dinner Services, South Berkshire
- Toiletries and Necessities Collections for Shelters
Family & Children’s Support
- Backpack Collection for Foster Care
- BCAC Holiday Elves Program Support
- BCAC Rulers for Schoolers Collection
- Berkshire County Kids Place Services Support
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Prevention Support
- Cancer Care, Concern and Support Services
Health and Wellbeing
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- American Cancer Society Daffodil Days
- American Red Cross Gift Wrapping
- American Heart Association Hearts in Bloom
- Goodwill Industries “Suit Yourself” Clothing Drive
- Home Heating Oil Fundraising Drive for BCAC
Recent Grant and Award Recipients
- Berkshire Habitat for Humanity | Restore $1,500
- Northern Berkshire Habitat for Humanity $1,000
- The Elizabeth Freeman Center $1,500
- Veteran’s Outreach, Grace Manor $1,870
- Construct, Inc. $1,000
- Berkshire Community Action Council (BCAC) $1,000
- Berkshire Homeless Children’s Fund $1,500
- Berkshire County Red Cross, Disaster Recovery $9,000
Interested in joining our REACT committee? Submit our Volunteer Submission Form!
Please save the dates and start saving that tip money!! In addition to attending and having a great night out, you can also help by donating a raffle basket. Please get in touch with REALTORs Paula McLean if you can donate. After letting Paula know, we ask you to drop off baskets at any Adams Community Bank at least 3 days prior to the event. Please tape a note on each basket that says who it is from and what event it should delivered to. You’re welcome to include personal or business branding inside the donated basket for the receiptn as well.
- Battle of the Bartenders – North County : June 11 @ 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Gala Restaurant @ Orchards Hotel in Williamstown. In honor of the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act, the first battle will be in support of the Berkshire Immigrant Center, whose mission is to assist individuals making the economic, psychological and cultural adjustment to a new land, and aims to build bridges of understanding and cooperation across cultures, to fight racism and discrimination in all forms, and to advocate for the rights of immigrants from all backgrounds. Bartender teams will complete in 1/2 hour shifts to see who can raise the most tips during their time behind the bar. Raffles will be held, and an …Find out more »
- Battle of the Bartenders – Central/South County : June 14 @ 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Olde Heritage Tavern, 12 Housatonic Street, Lenox, MA 01240. This extremely FUN, fundraiser will be in support of Construct, Inc., whose mission is to change and save lives through housing options and a continuum of related services. Bartender teams will complete in hour shifts to see who can raise the most tips during their time behind the bar. Raffles will be held, and an amazing time will be had by all.Find out more »
Get Ready – We’ve got an AWESOME event in the works… we are still working on the details, but we want you to save the date now for SEPTEMBER 20th! We are happy to share that have planned a major Berkshire Realtors’ 2018 Housing Summit at the Colonial Theater in Pittsfield to offer an opportunity for legislators, town leaders, housing practitioners and the general public to get the latest information on our market, exchange ideas to overcome challenges and build relationships to support a healthy housing market and ultimately a healthy Berkshire economy.
We are still in the planning stages for the detailed agenda but are hoping to secure an AMAZING keynote speaker for this event. It’s important now, because we know that every successful region has dynamic and diverse neighborhoods with a mix of housing opportunities, legislation that supports a well-balanced housing market, and protection of private property rights for all. And we need to work together with committed individuals at this crossroad. Our Housing Summit will:
- Update and inform the housing community about the current housing state of affairs;
- Engage participants with different viewpoints in positive conversations;
- Provide targeted information on barriers to housing production or housing in general;
- Advise policy makers and housing providers about necessary local changes; and
- Promote opportunities for action to help our Berkshire housing market.
Community Stakeholders to Be Invited:
- Legislators on the local, state and national levels.
- MA Secretary of Housing and Economic Development, MA Office of HUD
- Town Managers, Councils, and Local Housing Authorities and Trusts
- Regional Housing Authorities, Boards and Associations.
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS, MassHousing, MA Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association’s
- Real Estate Professionals, Area Builders & Lenders and Interested Members of the General Public
If you have suggestions or input, please send Sandy@BerkshireRealtors.org a message and she will make sure the Government Affairs or Leadership working on the details see it!