Berkshire REALTORS® work together with the community to identify, support and sustain charitable organizations that improve the quality of life in Berkshire County.
We invite you to join us in our efforts to
enhance the well-being of those within the Berkshire community. Your kind and
generous donation is greatly appreciated.
Our group is a committee of the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS, a 501-c6 not-for-profit trade association. While we give all funds raised
to 501-c3 charities, donations made directly are not tax deductible.
Major Fundraiser Events
- Chili Cook-off Charitable Benefit Fundraiser
- Charity Golf Tournament Co-Sponsor
Nourishment and Enrichment
- Non Perishable Food Collections
- Holiday Dinners for Families in Need
- Dinner Services at South Congregational Church
- Breaking Bread Dinner Services, South Berkshire
- Toiletries and Necessities Collections for Shelters
Family & Children’s Support
- Backpack Collection for Foster Care
- BCAC Holiday Elves Program Support
- BCAC Rulers for Schoolers Collection
- Berkshire County Kids Place Services Support
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Prevention Support
- Cancer Care, Concern and Support Services
Health and Wellbeing
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- American Cancer Society Daffodil Days
- American Red Cross Gift Wrapping
- American Heart Association Hearts in Bloom
- Goodwill Industries “Suit Yourself” Clothing Drive
- Home Heating Oil Fundraising Drive for BCAC
Recent Grant and Award Recipients
- Berkshire Habitat for Humanity | Restore $1,500
- Northern Berkshire Habitat for Humanity $1,000
- The Elizabeth Freeman Center $1,500
- Veteran’s Outreach, Grace Manor $1,870
- Construct, Inc. $1,000
- Berkshire Community Action Council (BCAC) $1,000
- Berkshire Homeless Children’s Fund $1,500
- Berkshire County Red Cross, Disaster Recovery $9,000
Interested in joining our REACT committee? Submit our Volunteer Submission Form!
A Way to Help Shaloon’s Family: Fundraiser & Rental Need
REALTORS Relief Foundation Mobilizing for Disaster Areas
REALTOR Night at the Theatre
Help Habitat for Humanity in Great Barrington Rehab
Pittsfield Parade Balloon Handlers!
Attend and support the upcoming Juneteenth freedom celebration!
Last Call for Volunteers at Berkshire REALTOR Build Day for Habitat
Ukraine Relief Update from Joanna Szwyd
Music Bingo – June 2, 2022
Music Bingo is BACK!
Remember what a rockin’ good time we had at Music Bingo pre-covid? Well… IT’S BACK! For those who attended, you know you’ll want to register right away, for those who missed the last one, here’s your chance to get in on the fun!
June 2, 2022, 6:00 p.m.
Bousquet Ski Lodge
101 Dan Fox Drive, Pittsfield
Music Bingo is a fun filled and fast paced take on traditional bingo! Dancing in your seat, with a chance to win lots of money and have fun while doing it. We are bringing back our DJ from our last event and players will be given 2 bingo cards… but traditional bingo numbers have been replaced with song names, music titles or both! Our DJ plays 10-15-second clips of music and you mark off spots on your bingo card. Each game has 3 rounds – with winners awarded prizes at the end of each game! The goal – get your groove on, get bingo and have FUN raising funds for a great cause.
$25 per person includes 2 bingo cards. The fun kicks off on Thursday June 2nd at 6 p.m., in the newly built Bousquet Ski Lodge, 101 Dan Fox Drive in Pittsfield. Food and drinks available for purchase. Please, sign up today!
Oh, yea…and we’re raffling off a house of cash, worth $1000.
About that house of cash… the roof will be tiled with business cards and the winner will take them home. This event is open to the public, that’s a lot of advertising power. In addition to attending the event, please support the cause by sponsoring a ‘roof tile’. What better marketing can you get for a mere $25?
We also have event sponsorship opportunities:
(get the music theme??)
All funds raised will support the Board’s Charitable Housing Fund, used to grant monies to Berkshire County residents suffering housing related tragedy (donations to fire victims, etc.).