The purpose of this Web site is to furnish our members with information on the association and real estate matters.
Our Copyright Information:
The material contained here is copyrighted © 2000-Present, Berkshire County Board of REALTORS, Inc., and information contained herein also contains material used by permission of the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS (www.MaRealtor.com) and the National Association of REALTORS®. (www.Realtor.org). All rights reserved.
Copyright Violations Policy See Below (DCMA)
1. BerkshireREALTORS gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, register for classes, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. BerkshireRealtors.net uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools.
- Notify you of relevant products and services.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. We do not share, sell, or trade email addresses, except that state and national association staff and leadership email addresses may be listed in the membership directories available on nar.realtor. We may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by NAR together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be listed in the membership directories available on nar.realtor. NAR will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
- Partners in our REALTOR Benefits® Program for the limited purpose of notifying you of NAR-approved promotions.
- Exhibitors at REALTOR® trade shows for the limited purpose of contacting you one time immediately before and after trade shows, through marketing vehicles approved by NAR.
- Other vendors for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by NAR.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites.
7. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs.
8. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NRDS portal system or by contacting our office.
9. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.
Our Permissions Policy:
Nothing may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS®.
I’d like to reprint your some information found on your web site:
When seeking to reprint these items by the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS, you will need permission first. Please send an e-mail to the Chief Executive Officer stating the following:
- Which of these resources do you wish to reprint?
- What is your name, address, company name and type? (i.e. member Realtor, affiliate member, press)
- Who is your intended audience? Please be specific (your clients, your office staff or colleagues, public marketing ).
- What format do you expect to use when reprinting these (e.g., newsletter, web, e-mail, one-time handout)?
- How many copies do you plan to distribute?
Note: You must agree that your recipients will not be charged for the reprinted material you provide to them. Also, it is not our practice to allow this content to be posted on other Web sites, although you are free to link your Web site to ours. Please contact the Chief Executive Officer with your information, and we will be happy to consider your request.
I’d like to print a few pages directly from www.BerkshireRealtors.net site using my home or office printer, then distribute a few copies free of charge to my clients, agents or any other small group, without editing or reformatting these pages in any way.
According to Internet protocol, it is not necessary to obtain permission when printing and distributing a small number of pages directly from this Web site for limited, non-commercial use. Under no circumstances may your recipients be charged for receiving these printouts, nor may these printouts be altered in any way.
I’d like to create a link from my web site to the www.BerkshireRealtors.net web site.
Permission is granted to create links from other Web sites to this one. However, content from the www.BerkshireRealtors.org web site may NOT be copied or posted onto other sites under any circumstances without our express written permission.
I’d like to cut-and-paste articles directly from www.BerkshireRealtors.net web site onto mine.
Sorry, content from the our web site may NOT be copied or posted onto other sites under any circumstances without our express written permission.
I’d like to reproduce an image or photo.
Sorry, we are not authorized to grant general permission to reproduce images from this web site. If you are seeking a copy of a specific photo or graphic, please contact the Chief Executive Officer to see who is the copyright owner and what availability we have to provide a copy.
DMCA NOTICE: Claims of Copyright Infringement and Related Issues
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint;
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is located outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
- Send to: Sandra Carroll, CEO, Berkshire County Board of REALTORS, 99 West Street, suite 200, Pittsfield, MA 01201
- Sandra Carroll, CEO Sandy@BerkshireRealtors.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action. This information should not be construed as legal advice. We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the website of the United States Copyright Office at: http://www.copyright.gov
You may stop using the Site at any time. Berkshire REALTORS may suspend or terminate the Site at any time at our discretion and without notice. We may also terminate, limit or suspend your access to the Site for any reason at any time and without notice. For example, we may terminate your access to this Site if you are not complying with these Terms or if we determine that you are a repeat infringer of third-party intellectual property rights.