Sandy and staff will be hosting SOS meetings throughout the County at the end of March.
- March 29th: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m: South County (Great Barrington Firestation)
- March 30th: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m: North County (Office of Bishop West in Adams)
- March 31st: 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m: Central County (Board Office Conference Room)
While the agenda is always changing with the industry trends, here are the topics we have so far:
- New Agency Disclosure form… Designated versus Non-Designated Offices. Another chance to have a conversation about making sure the consumer is fully informed about representation.
- TRID Meeting... Lenders and Board Leadership reviewed how the closing process has been going, will share suggestions for best practices going forward.
- Green Fields in the MLS… why this is so important in representing your sellers and helping your buyers. Learn about the new (optional) green disclosure, new MLS Fields and learn about home features that you should keep an eye out for when listing!
- Moving Support: Now with countywide locations, there are a few things you didn’t know about the Goodwill system that could help your clients moving process and help the Berkshires!
- Latest Happenings: Always interesting, there will be an update of issues by staff, including committee progress, what’s happening in the community and industry you should know about and a lively chance to talk about the regional issues you’d like addressed.
Please join us at one of the dates and locations. All meeting are open to any member, regardless of region. Pre-registration is appreciated (ro call 413-442-8049) so we can prepare enough materials for all and ensure that there will be sufficient java and danish. Thank you!