The schedule for the first three months of 2018 has been set for classroom continuing education. Please take a look at the offerings and sign up soon, as seating is limited and reserved on a first come first serve basis. Reminder: ALL REALTORS are required to complete Code of Ethics training between Jan 1, 2017 and Dec 31, 2018. If you haven’t satisfied this requirement, don’t wait to the last minute – sign up now!!
- 23-Jan: RE32RC03: Technology and Real Estate Brokerage from 9:00 a.m.11:00 a.m. with Peter West
- 23-Jan: RE33RC11: Professional Ethics from 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. with Peter West
- 21-Feb: RE54R06: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Procuring Cause from 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. with Brad Gordon & Kayla Wendling
- 21-Feb: RE07R13: Closing and Settlement from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. with Mike Shepard
- 22-Mar: RE94C15: Intro to Commercial Basics Principles and Concepts from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. with Rob Nahigian
- 22-Mar: RE95C15: Commercial Real Estate Basics Geographic & Financial Analysis from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. with Rob Nahigian
To register for any of these classes please log into the MEMBER PORTAL.
All classes will be held at the Board Office unless registration exceeds our maximum capacity. In that case, classes will be moved to the Country Club of Pittsfield, and you will be notified in advance of the change in location. Classes are FREE to Berkshire Board members. If you are registered and unable to attend, cancellation must be made at least 48-hours in advance. Failure to cancel will result in a charge of $20 per missed class. Thank you!