In case you missed it, you’re invited to learn about what the REALTOR party and legislative team is doing for you and how we can bring resources and advocacy to our communities. We have secured new Pittsfield Mayor Peter Marchetti as a speaker to offer his perspective on housing barriers and challenges and how we can help the Berkshires thrive.
Building strong communities, protecting property interests, and promoting business growth are important to all of us at MAR — and to you. As a leader in the REALTOR® association, we’re inviting you to learn more about the REALTOR® Party’s efforts, and how you can help improve your business and community.
Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 12:00 PM99 West St. Suite 200, TD Bank Building Pittsfield, MA 01201
You’ll Learn About:
- Efforts to advance public policies and how they can impact your clients
- Changes in State and Local advocacy, lobbying lawmakers, and the issues our legislators balance every day
- RPAC: How to get involved and become an investor
- PAC compliance: How to avoid trouble
- The best ways to get your voice heard
- How to make your community a better place to live and work
Come prepared to participate with an informative and interactive session designed to challenge and inspire. REALTOR® Party Training helps advance our profession and the rights of real property owners. We work hard to help secure the future of our industry.REALTOR® Party Training will begin at 12:00 PM and will conclude at 1:30 PM. This event will include a catered buffet lunch and a chance to network among your western Massachusetts Government Affairs peers. We look forward to seeing you on February 7th.