The RCS Committee met on March 29th, 2022 to begin to formulate fundraising and service opportunities for us to serve our community. In attendance: Eric Steuernagle (Chair) and members: Christina Acor, Margaret Bohl, Sonya Butler, Sandra Carroll, Jessie Downer, Mary Jane Dunlop, Deborah Dwyer, Amanda Kmetz, Andrew Manns, Paula McLean, Anne Meczywor, Sue O’Brien, Barbara Osborne, Jessica Rizzo, Pamela Roberts, Stephen Schoenfeld.
Fundraising Ideas Getting More Research:
- Music Bingo Night (spring!)
- Cornhole Tournament (summer)
- Battle of the Bartenders: (fall)
- Black Light Bowling Party or Snowshoeing Dinner (winter)
- REALTOR Night at Breaking Bread / Area Soup Kitchens
- REALTOR Build Day for Habitat for Humanity
- Town Cleanups / Beautification:
It’s not too late to volunteer to get involved if any of these ideas spark interest for you! we are just getting started to see what is feasible and fun! Reach out to Sue O’Brien to join!