GRANT OF LICENSE: Licenses shall only be granted to REALTOR® members in good standing, under the supervision of the Designated Realtor® and/or MLS Participant. Each subscription to the MLS Contract Software is limited to Berkshire County Board of REALTOR® members or participants and subscribers of the Berkshire County Multiple Listing Service.
COPYRIGHT: The software, contracts and forms contained within this program are owned by The Multiple Listing Service and are protected by copyright law, and membership policy provisions of the REALTOR® organization as well as MLS governing documents.
ALTERATIONS: You may not alter any of the contracts contained in this installation, unless it is as part of the fill-in fields provided for use. Piracy, unauthorized alterations, and distribution of the software to non-members is strictly prohibited.
MEMBERSHIP: If at any time, you cease to maintain membership in the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS® or the Berkshire County Multiple Listing Service, your use of this software and the forms contained within is prohibited.
TRADEMARK: Use of the trademark “R” and clauses referring to the Multiple Listing Service deem these documents contained to be for the exclusive use of REALTORS® members.
NO WARRANTIES: The Multiple Listing Service expressly disclaims any warranty for the software and its content. The software and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warrant of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software product remains with you.
In addition to the governing documents, a quick reiteration of important rules:
- You MAY NOT give your password to any other person. If someone seeks access to the contracts, you must direct them to the Board Office where we will verify membership in good standing.
- You MAY NOT install this software or leave saved forms on a computer that is not owned and operated by you. This software is strictly for your home and business use and may not be accessed by any other computer without permission of the Board Office.
- You MAY install this software on multiple computers if you have them. There is no limitation on the number of times you can install, as long as each installation complies with the regulations.
- You MAY leave a copy of a contract on your clients computer, provide the forms are all completed with the specific information for the transaction you are working on. You MAY NOT leave the blank originals on your client’s computer. (equivalent access is provided via the e-mailing of contracts)
- You MAY NOT provide contracts or forms to any party to a transaction where a REALTOR® is not involved in the sale. These are exclusively for member transactions and use, and were developed at a cost incorporated in dues paid annually by the REALTORS®. As such, use is limited to REALTOR® business use only
By installing, copying, or otherwise using these forms, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, the Rules and Regulations of the Service and all other polices of membership, as from time to time amended.