Through our relationship with the Northeast Association of REALTORS, they are offering Berkshire REALTORS with a $10 discount on their Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification course on May 2, 2022 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (EDT). This one-day, online certification helps you properly price and negotiate residential real estate. You can register here: https://bit.ly/PSA-May2-22 and use (discount code is PSA2022). If there are any questions, either you/staff/members can reach out to Erin O’Brien on our team who handles our programs (firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-577-6138).
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification course gives you the knowledge base and skills needed to successfully complete a comparative marketing analysis (CMA) and to clearly communicate it to your client(s). It is specifically designed to help residential real estate agents and brokers: (4 MA CE Credits)
- employ best practices for pricing residential properties
- create and present comparative marketing analyses (CMAs)
- explain pricing recommendations
- work with appraisers and review an appraisal report
- keep up to date with market developments
- guide clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values
This course is the main requirement for the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification and is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative® (ABR®) designation and the Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation.