Let’s talk photos—an important part of the Add Listing process. In Flexmls, you are able to add or remove photos, rearrange the order, add titles and captions, change the primary photo, rotate photos, and change photo privacy. Below, you will find resources (guided tour, recorded training, and written help) that walk you through the process—but we’ve called out a few key things as well. The most important tip is this:
- To get the best property exposure – make sure you “save listing as incomplete” after uploading the primary photo so that you can go back in and add the rest of your photos and videos. When the listing first hits the market, and get’s swept into syndication and IDX data feeds, it will be complete in every way.
- When you are arranging and naming the photos (a super important step), please make sure you look for some hidden tools – if you click “select all” you will see options for photo visibility now and in the future. This will impact how those listing photos will be displayed when the listing is no longer active on the market. If you select Private while off market, the photos will always be visible to MLS members and appraisers, but NOT on IDX feeds or syndication sites. This is an important feature for many sellers or new buyers that “want their listing off the internet” (which this helps but can’t ensure total internet eradication).
- Max file size is 15 MB or 3000 x 2000 pixels.
- The primary listing photo cannot be deleted. This is the photo with the blue box around it when you are uploading/editing photos. To mark a different photo as primary, click the flag icon.
- The maximum number of photos per listing is set by your MLS.
- Changes to photos are saved automatically.
- Adding and Changing Listings (skip to 22:38 for adding photos)
Guided Tours (must login to Flexmls to access)