RE57R07 – Brokerage Relationships: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Join us in the Board Office conference room as Peter West, broker-owner of Bishop West Real Estate and licensed CE instructor, presents the continuing education class, Brokerage Relationships. This program offers you 2 hours of CE credit toward your license renewal and will cover the following topics, among others:
- Review of agency and the Mandatory Consumer Licensee Disclosure form (agency disclosure)
- Chapter 93A – consumer protection
- Terms such as: fiduciary, informed consent, vicarious liability
- Types of brokerage in Mass
RE51R06 – Facilitator: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Paul Harsch, broker-owner of Harsch Associates and licensed RE instructor will present the Facilitator program on April 15th in the Board Office conference room. This program offers you 2 hours of CE credit toward your license renewal and will cover the following:
- Role of the Facilitator
- Facilitator vs. Agent
- Legal Issue
- Client Counseling, Company Policy & Record Keeping
Thanks to the generosity of our Platinum Sponsor, Trustco Bank, this program is FREE to Berkshire County Board members, $30 for all others.
Advanced registration is required. Please register now!