Learn how to pay less tax and keep more of your money in 2023 and years to come!
Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional. This zoom seminar is free to attend – not to be missed! Spaces are limited to be sure to register now. [This program will not be recorded.]
Presented by the professionals at Bradford Tax Solutions
Tuesday, January 17, 2023
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m, EST
(please log in 10 minutes early, seminar begins promptly)
FREE Zoom Seminar
You must pre-register for this class
Some of what you will learn:
- How to POWER BOOST your NEW 2023 deductions: best business practices to optimize tax benefits and understand your elite status as a taxpayer
- Why your accountant can’t ‘just take’ the deductions for you.
- HOW to deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS – even dental – as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office…simplified, made safe and expanded to multiple deductions! Learn the rules to INCREASE this deduction!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new ‘makeover’ of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- The NEW…and Improved…food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you can keep more of your income this year and beyond!
It’s time to take control of your taxes. Don’t let your 2023 DEDUCTIONS pass you by!
“One of the best speakers I’ve ever heard…the information was great! I wish I had taken this class when I started in real estate 15 years ago.” Tatjana Bajrami, Agent, Long & Foster, Washington, DC
“Engaging…super informative…great speaker!” Ryan Iwanga, EVP, Sereno Group, Los Gatos, CA
Our Instructor, Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years of experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and useable but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western U.S.
Bradford and Company, Inc is a non-biased educational firm. This is not a tax prep class.
This lively entertaining seminar is presented by Bradford Tax Solutions, Inc., a provider of tax reduction strategies for more than 40 years. Information in this seminar is excerpted from Bradford’s Business Tax Deductions “On the Go” course, optionally available at a group discount after the seminar.