Our virtual, April CE class will be held this coming Tuesday, April 4th at 9:30 a.m. Join our CEO, Sandy Carroll, as she walks you through Technology and Real Estate Brokerage. Her interactive and always informative programs are not to be missed. She will assist you to reduce risk when working electronically and discover electronic portfolio management, disclosure regulations and more.
- Real estate uses of technology,
- Compliance Disclosures,
- Fair Housing considerations across all digital content,
- Broker Policies,
- State and federal laws related to email, website and communication requirements,
- Use of images/photography, Drones,
- Written Information Security Plan (WISP),
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
- Wire Fraud, Social media/video,
- the Dark side of Technology,
- Managing risks and
- Emerging technology related to real estate.
Tuesday, April 4 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Instructor: Sandy Carroll
Please note that all attendees must be logged into their own device to receive credit, and must attend for the full 2-hour duration. Thank you!
Thank you to our sponsor, Greylock Federal Credit Union for bringing this program FREE to Berkshire members ($10 for all others)