FBS is excited to introduce Flexmls for iPhone – an application for your iOS 7 device, compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. In the coming months, Flexmls will also deliver Flexmls for Android, Tablet and an enhanced Mobile Web solution, all to help you do the work you need to do on the device you prefer.
Additionally, Flexmls is hosting webinars to help you get better acquainted with your new iPhone App. You can register for an upcoming webinar here. We recommend that you download the App prior to joining the webinar.
The Flexmls® App provides a fast, easy way for MLS members to search listings and manage contacts from the Flexmls System. To use the Flexmls App, an active login and password from a multiple listing service using the Flexmls System are necessary.
Key features of the Flexmls App are:
* Quick Launch – Search for MLS #, address, agents, or contacts using the same quick launch found in Flexmls Web.
* Property Search Options – Find nearby listings using your current location or define a specific area by drawing on the map.
* Search Templates – The same quick search templates used in Flexmls Web are available in the Flexmls App.
* Gallery, List, and Map Views – Scroll through search results and see all photos for each listing in a gallery view. See listings on list and map views.
* Detail View – Access all the details for each listing, including showing information, documents, supplement, and more.
* Action Bar – Each listing has an action bar so users can quickly recommend the listing to a client, save to a cart, share by email and see showing and agent information.
* Contacts and Carts – View and manage your contacts and listings.
* Data Sync With Flexmls Web – Your searches, contacts, and carts all sync with Flexmls Web.
What’s New in Version 1.0.3
– Lots of bug and crash fixes.