Homesnap Pro includes a free Safety Timer that can help you stay safe while visiting properties or attending an Open House. With this tool, you can set a duration on how long you expect to be at a property and send a distress alert text message to your emergency contacts when the safety timer expires. You can also start and stop the Safety Timer at any time.
Here’s how to set it up:
- When you are within 2,000 feet of the prospective property, view its listing in Homesnap Pro.
- While viewing the listing details, Homesnap Pro will recognize where you are and present you with a “Start a Safety Timer” button. Tap that button to begin.
- Pick how long you plan to be at that location.
- Select/Add one or more emergency contacts from your phone’s contact list. Note, you only have to do this once — the app will remember your emergency contacts them next time you want to use it.
- Tap the Start Safety Timer button.
Once the timer has been started, you can add 10-minute increments, use the Distress Alert button, or stop the timer.
How to Set a Safety Timer: https://support.homesnap.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006968722-Set-A-Safety-Timer-Tutorial-Video
Did you know, that a Homesnap Pro account is yours for the claiming? If you haven’t already set up your account, please do so now! This product is offered as a member benefit through the MLS, free of charge to you. Take advantage – sign up today by using this link and clicking register.