What a fun day for a wonderful cause. Our Charitable Cornhole Tournament was a huge success. We raised $3,000 for Neighbor to Neighbor, a grant program hat is used by social service agencies to help those not currently served by funding deal with life emergencies. Thanks to our two major sponsors, Modern Excavation, Inc. (Adams MA), and Janet Brennan’s new agency in Dalton, Comparison Insurance Agency, a Liberty Mutual Company. Please see below for a list of all of our wonderful sponsors that made this day possible. Also we have a fun photo album online if you click read more on this link!
Thank you to our hardworking committee members who planned such a great event, got sponsors, brought players and raffles, setup the space, cleaned up and overall did an amazing job! You are an amazing group!
- Eric Steuernagle, RCS Chair, Fairground Real Estate
- Jessie Downer, Event Chair, Berkshire Dream Home Inc.
- Margaret Apkin, Tucker Real Estate
- Margaret Bohl, Bishop West Real Estate
- Sonya Butler, Realty Street
- Mary Jane Dunlop, Berkshire Access Realty
- Christina Parkington, Berkshire Dream Home Inc.
- Jessica Rizzo, Berkshire Dream Home Inc.
- Anne Meczywor, Roberts & Associates Realty, Inc.
- Paula McLean, Paula McLean Realtors Inc.
- Andrew Manns, Berkshire Dream Home Inc.
- Barbara Osborne, Ashmere Realty Inc.
- Deborah Dwyer, Dwyer Agency-Eleanor Brown
- Mary Smith, Tucker Real Estate