That’s Who We R, you’ve probably seen this new marketing on the TV already. What’s it all about? That’s Who We R educates consumers on the difference between real estate licensees and REALTORS, and has become a call to action to work with a REALTOR, who abides by the Code of Ethics. As a REALTOR, you can leverage this same campaign in your business too.
Integrate That’s Who We R in Marketing:
- Include the That’s Who We R logo on your advertising and listing materials (get the 411 on using it correctly by following the campaign style guide)
- Add you company branding to one of the already created print or banner ads to highlight your expertise as a REALTOR
- Use phone wallpapers, posters and more
- Shop That’s Who We R merchandise
Share That’s Who We R on Social Media
- Brand your social media channels with That’s Who We R content, including Facebook frames, cover photos, channel art, and more
- Integrate pre-written promotional copy, GIF’s and images to your social media feeds
- Infographics to share that promote the value of the MLS system and describing the macroeconomics of buying a home
We all have a story to tell and the National Association wants to hear from you! The That’s Who We R campaign shines a spotlight on REALTORS, and “R Stories” gives you one more way to get involved. What to do:
- Submit your story
- Read the other stories submitted
- Share your favorites on social media
Some stories will be featured on That’sWhoWeR.realtor and on social media. Each month the prompt will change, allowing you to submit multiple stories. This month’s the question is: As real estate professionals, we have so much to be thankful for. Please share some of the things for which you are most thankful.