The Board and MLS succeed in maintaining order in the Berkshire real estate marketplace through our adoption and enforcement of policies. It is incredibly important that our polices be followed to protect a member’s right to earn a living, be treated fairly, while upholding the code of ethics and ensuring consumer’s right.
Our Mission: To provide resources to our members so they may serve consumers in an ethical and professional manner.
- Leadership Training Handouts
- Leadership Training Powerpoint
- Leadership Agreement
- Meeting Minute Archive
- Financial Archive
- Board Financial Responsibilities
- Anti-Trust Issues for Boards
- Board of Directors Fiduciary Duties
- Staff Interaction / Duties
- Robert’s Rule Reference
Our Guiding Light
Member Survey Results
- 2017 Member Comments from Installation
- 2016 Member Survey Results2016Survery
- 2015 Member Survey Results
- 2015 Member Comments from Installation
- 2014 Member Survey Results
- 2014 Member Comments from Annual Meeting
- 2014 Member Report: Demographics and Insights
- 2013 Member Survey Results
Policy Documents by title shown directly below.