We’re so happy to announce that Eric Steuernagle, broker-owner of Fairground Real Estate in Great Barrington and current association President has been selected as the 2020 REALTOR of the YEAR for Berkshire County! His dedication to help educate, unite and keep the REALTORS safe and moving forward during the time of the COVID crisis reflected hours and hours of service to the Berkshire REALTORS. He has helped us champion home-ownership rights during this time and serves our industry in the bigger picture as well. You can send Eric congratulation via email or Facebook or card to Fairground Real Estate, 631 South Main Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230.
Eric has worked on a local level for many years, serving in leadership in 2017 as a Director, then moving up to Secretary-Treasurer, Vice President and Presidents. He has served for years on the Professional Standards Committee as an Ombudsman, on the Contract & Forms Committee and in various leadership positions throughout his tenure.
In 2019, Eric was awarded the ‘Good Neighbor’ award for outstanding commitment to his community. Eric contributes so much energy and enthusiasm for the success of the Breaking Bread Kitchen and Pantry, working out of the American Legion in Sheffield. He also excels in coaching of youth sports, and is involved in the Real Estate Agent’s Charitable Taskforce (REACT).
He is passionate about giving back to the community – stepping up to lead and give. He is broker-owner of Fairground Real Estate in Great Barrington, where he has been a resident for over 18 years. Eric is very family-oriented and especially enjoys spending time with his three daughters and wife Julie. With such a busy family life, why does he volunteer and give back? That’sWhoWeR!
We are proud to put forth this application for consideration of State REALTOR of the YEAR. Eric will be honored state level in September as well.
Here is a brief look at some of his past 18 months of dedication at the local level:
- President, Berkshire County Board of REALTORS
- MLS Board of Directors, 2020
- Board Member: 2017-2020
- Board Spokesperson
- Member, REACT Charitable Committee
- Member, Government Affairs Committee
- Member, Contract & Forms Committee
- Member, Housing Summit Taskforce
- Member, Town Monitor: Great Barrington
- Member, Closing Process Best Practice PAG
- Member, Professional Standards Ombudsman
- Member, Finance Committee
- Member, Personnel Committee
- Chair: Strategic Planning Committee
State and National Level Volunteerism in the last 18 months:
- State Director Alternate, 2019, 2020
- Weekly Presidents Leadership Team Calls
- Spokesperson Training
- Commitment to Excellence Endorsed
- Commitment to Excellence Office Endorsed
- RPAC Fair Share Contributor
- Call to Action Responder
- Broker Involvement Participant