As we hope you read in a recent REcap, our zipLogix member benefit is being replaced with a new platform called Remine. (For those who wish, zipLogix can be purchased directly from Lone Wolf.) Remine will be the new free option.
The conversion to Remine will begin in October with the final cut-off in zipLogix taking place at the end of December. In order to prepare, we strongly encourage you to begin saving any transaction files that you wish to keep so you can import them into Remine when we go live. There will be user training taking place during this time frame as well. Understanding that you may have multiple files you wish to download, now is the time to get a jump start on the process. We’ve outlined some simple, step-by-step guidelines below to make the process as smooth as possible. Please call the office if you require further instruction or assistance.
- Log into zipLogix and open your transaction folder:
- Go to the documents tab:
- Select the documents that you want to download by clicking the white box: You can select the zipLogix template documents and/or the fully negotiated PDF’s from the file:
- At the top of your screen click the download option:
- In the window that pops open click the green button to download the zip file:
- Your files will appear in your download folder, and then can be moved to anywhere on else on your computer that you desire:
Repeat these steps for each transaction that you are saving to your computer. Within each transaction folder, multiple documents or folders can be selected simultaneously to make the process more seamless.