Have you heard about the Berkshire Flyer inaugural run? Train service from NYC to the Berkshires has become a reality, after years that the Board of Realtors worked with our legislative delegation to make it happen. This connection could be a helpful link between the city and the country and success depends upon building up ridership, which will in turn build up the frequency and number of train times. As such, everyone in business is asked to promote this new fabulous train service! 1Berkshire has provided resources to help to amplify marketing efforts. If you’re looking for social media or website content, this is a great way to share the good news:
- Get the images: All sized logos | Train images
- Official Berkshire Flyer url: berkshires.org/theberkshireflyer | Instagram instagram.com/theberkshireflyer
Suggestions on how to use the Toolkit Assets
- Include a Berkshire Flyer logo with a link in all your e-communications.
- Link to the Berkshire Flyer page to your website! Using the logo is a great way to do this and adds in a fun design element.
- Share the link on your social media channels. Remember it runs July 8 through Labor Day weekend so there are lots of days to share this info out on social.
- If you offer an online guide, an FAQ, or a transportation section on your website, add the Berkshire Flyer logo and link.
- Follow, share and tag us! #theberkshireflyer #intheberkshires #berkshireflyer