Did you know there are a few databases you have access to at the state that could be helpful to your clients? What looks like a boring list is an INCREDIBLE resource for property data. Here is a list with links: (did we miss anything? Share and we will keep these links growing and updated)
- Mass Lead Paint Registry: Look up the inspection history of a property by entering a street name or street name and number.
- Licensed Lead Inspectors: Look up licensed inspectors by city/town, company name or individual.
- Contaminated Property Database: Search over 44,000 hazardous waste sites by location, include simple spills during a fuel oil delivery and complex Superfund sites.
- Massachusetts Interactive Property Maps: Like a google map on steroids, this system allows you to hover over parcels and see assessors data, measure distances and plots, and more!
- Massachusetts Land Records: Find deeds, mortgages, easements, property and personal liens and much more on this robust site where you can search by owner or by location.
- Legal MA corporations: From the Secretary of State, search for Inc., LLCs, LLPs, etc. by principal, location or name, view filings, officers etc..
- Mass GIS data: Known as Oliver, this allows interactive searching an overlays of wetland, environmental, tax and topography layers, among many others.
- Sex Offender Registry: A resource for buyer’s concerned about the location of sex offenders.