We have had many questions about license renewal. Please allow these instructions to help walk you through the process with the Board of Registration. The staff at the Board Office has very little ability to help in this process, as it is managed exclusively by the Boston based Division of Professional Licensure. With your license renewal form, you may complete the following steps to renew online:
- Visit the ePLACE Portal to login or create an account
- Go to the Manage My Licenses and Permits tab and complete the following steps:
- Select file an online application
- Under the search box, select link your account portal
- Select link your online account to an existing record
- Select the Division of Professional Licensure (DPL)
- When prompted, enter your Record ID/license number and the Authorization Code on your license renewal form
- Link your account using your Record ID/license number (Example: 1234-PL-M1) and the Authorization Code (Example: 1234567899) found on your license renewal form
Note: Your Record ID/license number and Authorization Code can be found on page 1 of the license renewal form provided to you. If you experience any issues, please contact the board at (617) 727-3074.
- You should now see your license listed and the option to renew on the Manage my Licenses and Permits page
- Note: The option to renew will only be present if your license is currently eligible for renewal.
- If you indicate you have NOT taken the appropriate amount of continuing education your license will be placed on INACTIVE status. This is the only way to renew as INACTIVE.
If you have any questions, please contact the Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons:
For technical assistance in using the web application, please call the ePLACE Help Desk Team at (844) 733-7522 Call: (844) 733-7522 or (844) 73-ePLAC between the hours of 7:30 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday. To contact the Board of Registration, you can contact them at 1000 Washington Street, Suite 710, Boston , MA 02118 | (617) 701-8661 | firstname.lastname@example.org