The staff has compiled every conceivable answer, explanation and outline that you could possibly want, to help guide you through our MLS system, FlexMLS.
Please use the links for a summary of the FlexMLS database issues and frequently asked questions. The on-line system has more information and reference links, but this allows you to see the basics of all topics.
For software issues, please contact FlexMLS Support.
When you log in to Flexmls every day, are you greeted with a perfectly customized homepage that shows you what’s going on with your customers at a glance, plus shortcuts to your most frequently used items? If not, click to watch this quick 3-minute video and learn how to set up your Dashboard. Add and arrange your panels or gadgets to create that perfect homepage experience.
Or If video isn’t your thing and you just prefer a simple step-by-step, continue reading below!
Note: We’re going to walk through creating a Dashboard from scratch, but you can also modify existing dashboards.
- Log into Flexmls. The Dashboard is the first page you’ll see (under the Flexmls Menu and Favorites Bar).
- From your current dashboard, click the “Customize” dropdown menu in the top right corner. Click the “Add” option and a beautiful collection of preset dashboard templates will appear. These templates automatically set all the gadgets for a specific data set. For example, the contacts dashboard will set panels related to your contacts, including sent emails, messages, contact information, and more. Alternatively, clicking on the “Blank” template will let you pick and choose the panels you want (if you’re feeling creative)!
- Once your panels are set, you can adjust each gadget’s settings by clicking on the three dots in its top-right corner. To add more gadgets to your dashboard, click on the customize dropdown menu and select “Add Gadgets.” On the left, click on a category to see all available gadgets in that category. When you find the one you want, click “Add Gadget” and it will… you know… add the gadget.
- On your dashboard, you can rearrange the order of your gadgets. Just click the top of the gadget and drag-and-drop it to another section of your dashboard. If you really want to change things up, change the layout of the dashboard by selecting the “Change Layout” option under the customize drop-down menu. Select one of the premade layouts and arrange the gadgets to your liking.
- You can have as many dashboards as you want, just like tabs on your browser. To switch between them, simply click the dashboard name on the top left corner of the screen and select the dashboard you want to see. If you want to make a certain dashboard your default, click the “Make Default” option under the Customize drop-down menu. The default dashboard will be the first thing you see every time you log in to Flexmls.