The following changes mandated by NAR were approved by the MLS Board of Directors: March 22, 2015 (ratification by the Board of REALTORS expected 4/8/15), Implementation Effective Immediately.
- MLS Participants can create auto-valuations (like a zestimate)
- MLS Participants (and users of data) must refresh listings every 12 hours
- MLS Participants can co-mingle the listings from other Multiple Listing Services, provided they indicate the “source” of the listing
- MLS Participants (and users of data) can include sold information in their online consumer property search.
- The use of Probation as a discipline for compliance with the rules was amended.
MLS Rules and Regulation Changes Mandated by NAR
- Full text can be found at http://www.BerkshireRealtors.net/association-highlights/governance/