Here is the link to the 1:20 minute presentation we held this week: https://youtu.be/at3pgG07ylA. In this webinar, real estate agents learned about new and underused lending tools and options directly from an amazing panel led by Sandy Carroll, CEO of Berkshire REALTORS and special guests Jim Hall, Freddie Mac Lending Manager; Goretti Joaquim Senior Relationship Manager from Mass Housing and Jamie Pollard of Academy Mortgage.
This isn’t the old Freddie/Mass Housing loan days, so much new information to learn! Freddie Mac and MassHousing Team up to provide products to the home buyers in our Berkshire community.
- Hear about down payment and closing cost resources for your buyers and vital HFA (Housing Finance Agency’s) role in making home ownership a reality for many underserved communities.
- Discover the Possibilities with Home Possible® Mortgages and Home One in expanding homeownership opportunities for borrowers with low to moderate income and very low-income homebuyers.
- They also introduced HomeOne Freddie Mac’s conventional low-down payment solution for First-Time Homebuyers. Finally, learn about ChoiceRenovation & GreenChoice: How Energy Efficiency and Renovation Products are Leading the Way for New Homeowners.
- Lots of resources for REALTORS to use to help clients, show industry knowledge in marketing venues and tools for learning.
Our stellar panelists:
• James Hall, Affordable Lending Manager Freddie Mac Client and Community Engagement. James manages relationships with lenders, housing finance agencies, housing intermediaries and other key stakeholders on behalf of Freddie Mac, to educate and better serve, well deserving families.
• Goretti Joaquim, Senior Relationship Manager, MassHousing. Goretti joined Mass Housing in August 2005 as a Business Development Officer, working to promote MassHousing’s visibility with Lenders, Realtors, Non-Profits in underserved Communities.
• Jamie Pollard, Mortgage Loan Officer at Academy Mortgage, specializes in conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Massachusetts Housing loans, or down payment assistance loans servicing.