GRI 101: Skills for Success is being offered January 18, 19, 25 & 26 from 9:00AM – 1:15PM. In this first program, students learn to build a real estate business, acquire and service a listing, and market with technology. In the first GRI course being offered in 2022, you will learn the nuances of building a real estate business, how to acquire a client or listing, and how to market your services with technology. This course is being taught virtually via Zoom by expert instructors Tom Matthews (January 18 & 19) and Deb Agliano (January 25, 26). Obtaining your GRI Designation empowers your career and takes your professional development to the next level. Click here to learn more about the GRI Designation or download and share our informational flyer.
How GRI (Graduate REALTOR Institute) Courses Empower Your Career
- Stand out to prospective clients as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of real estate.
- Gain heightened knowledge of many aspects of the competitive and changing real estate industry.
- Learn from real estate experts who are seasoned instructors in the field.
- Grow your career with the permanent skills needed for longevity.
- Become more confident in yourself at any stage in your career.