On Wednesday, March 22nd, we will be having an exciting event at the Board Office. Image 1 Studios will be here and in addition to their photo shoot, they will be teaching a class from their Agent Driven Learning series. This class will answer the question How Do I Take Great Pictures of My Homes and Properties? As we all know, having quality photographs of our listings is critical. This 30-minute class beings at 9:30 a.m. and we want everyone to attend! All attendees will be registered for a door prize to be drawn at the end of the class.
There is absolutely no cost to attend the class and no cost to be photographed or obligation to purchase. Images will be available for purchase, but again, there is no obligation. First image at $49.99 (plus a one-time archiving fee of $19.95); other options are also available.
Your 45-minute photo appointment includes all of the following:
- Photo session with your Image 1 Studios photographer
- Pose selection immediately following photography
- Agent-directed image editing/retouching while you watch (remove/reduce wrinkles, blemishes, scars; brighten/straighten teeth, remove/reduce double chin, enhance eye color, etc.)
- Image formatting as per association website specs
- Copyright release of your selected image for our office website
We want everyone who does not have a current professional photograph, needs an update, or is a new agent with us to schedule an appointment today! Contact the Board Office by phone: 413-442-8049, to schedule a time. (Please remember one agent per appointment time.)