We listened! Based on our member’s feedback, we’ve committed to going GREEN in the Berkshires. On April 5th and 6th (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) at the Board Office, we will host the first local Green Real Estate Designation. The two-day course is designed for agents looking to learn about issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in the various facets of real estate. As consumer demand for knowledge on these issues increase, so should your awareness of green issues. When you earn NAR’s Green Designation, you’ll gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of what it means to “go green” both personally and so you can share professionally
- Ability to address consumers seeking green information about value, benefits and impact on real estate.
- Education that sets you apart from the rest with broadened abilities in the eyes your clients, prospective clients and associates
- Enhanced ability to participate in the green real estate market and lead the Berkshires into greening the MLS.
- Access to customizable members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge
- Ongoing specialized training and exclusive designation benefits and resources that help you stay on top of green real estate issues and trends
Our instructor, Craig Foley, from Boston MA is a nationwide expert in both real estate and the environmental industry, so you’ll have information you can really use in your business. We understand people have different motivations for going green. Some want to save the environment, while others want to save money or reduce wasteful consumption. Our program will provide you with the education and training to support your clients’ green endeavors no matter their objective. Here are the outlines:
To earn the designation, you will need to attend both programs, make application and maintain membership in the Green Council. We include a year’s membership in the Green Council with the course fees, the second year of membership will be prorated through the end of the year and the third year and thereafter will be $98.50 to maintain the designation. Full details can be found on the Green Resource Council’s Website.
|Single Day Class||Attend BOTH & Save $25
|$150 per REALTOR||$275 per REALTOR*|
|(*Includes Designation & 1 year membership in the Green Council)|
To register, login to the portal here, or call 413-442-8049. Payment plans available, call today!