- This event has passed.
Commercial Real Estate & Investment Marketing Session
October 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS and the Society of Exchange Counselors for this exciting one day event. Don’t miss the chance to broaden your network & interact with real estate professionals, as well as showcase and market your real estate opportunities.
Ten Reasons for Attending Marketing Meetings
- Dispose of Property
- Acquire Property / Project
- Combination of 1 & 2
- Solve a Problem
- Obtain Funding
- Provide Funding
- Obtain Expertise
- Provide Expertise
- Provide Services
What you can do at a Marketing Session
- Present a listed property for sale or exchange with moderator
- Quick Pitch a property without moderation
- Disseminate property information to other attendees (handouts)
- Create and offer out a have/want sheet
- Participate in a cash and paper inventory:
- Who has cash or paper and how much?
- What are they looking for?
- What is their investment criteria?
- Make offers on property presented or in the marketing book:
- Forms are provided to flush out ideas.
- Not binding bit rather idea sheets/
- Study the properties in the marketing book:
- Not all properties will get presented
- Bargain hunt
- Look for specific buyers, types of properties, geographic areas
- Seek join venture partners:
- Raise cash for investment properties, or
- Raise credit for investment properties
- Brainstorm problem properties
- Educate yourself about what others are doing
- Learn about create solutions
- Build relationships with other, like-minded, creative people in your business from other geographic areas
- Seek specific types of expertise for a given situation, property type or specific need
- Learn about other markets, property types, different customs and ways of conducting business
Lead moderators: Corey Bishop, SEC and Peter R. West, SEC
FREE Admission – don’t miss out on this no cost event! Registration required – Book Your Seat HERE
October 17th, 2019
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Berkshire County Board of REALTORS
99 West Street, Suite 200
Pittsfield, MA 01201