Meet managerial challenges head-on and develop a sound leadership strategy with our next CRB elective course “Performance Leadership: Coach, Manage & Mentor”. Join us on November 21, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Earn your Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation, recognized by the National Association of REALTORS. We will be hosting the Performance Leadership: Coach, Manage & Mentor program at the Board Office. Register before November 1 to receive early bird pricing. Cost before 11/1 is $179, after $199.
What to Expect from this program:
- Develop top sales associates aligned with the company culture
- Evaluate and adjust your leadership style based on the individual and situation
- Harness performance strategies to enable agents to reach their full potential
- Create a sustainable retention program aligned with sales development
- Identify and implement incentives and motivating factors
We’re bringing in A-1 instructor, and a favorite of the Berkshire’s, Jody O’Brien for this day long course.
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m., with a continental breakfast, coffee & tea provided in the classroom. Class starts promptly at 8:30 and runs until 5:00 p.m. There will be a 1-hour lunch provided by our sponsors, and 2-15 minutes breaks during the course for you to stretch your legs and check your messages!
For a complete overview of the requirements to earn your CRB designation, please visit the Real Estate Business Institute website.