Well, it was fun and we raised a ton of money – we call that a successful fundraiser! (click ‘read on’ for photos!) The Battle of the Bartenders at the Purple Pub in Williamstown was full of generous and fun patrons helping us raise money to support the wonderful work of Berkshire Food Project. We were able to raise well over $3,000 (final tally coming after all receipts have been counted) from bartender team tip competition and raffle prizes. A huge shout-out to our Battle co-chairs, Rebecca Gold Cellana and Sarah Fleury, for an outstanding job.
Here’s how the teams shook out:
- Sarah Gaffey & Colleen Zajac – $277
- Jane Miller & Erin Scott – $242
- Jason Dohaney & Jackie Draper – $920
- Tracy Finnegan and Joe Finnegan – $340
- TJ Elder & Maureen Baran – $252
- Buffy Lord & Gary Fuls, Jr. – $571
The raffle was a wild success bringing in $660.