Berkshire REALTORS® work together with the community to identify, support and sustain charitable organizations that improve the quality of life in Berkshire County.
We invite you to join us in our efforts to
enhance the well-being of those within the Berkshire community. Your kind and
generous donation is greatly appreciated.
Our group is a committee of the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS, a 501-c6 not-for-profit trade association. While we give all funds raised
to 501-c3 charities, donations made directly are not tax deductible.
Major Fundraiser Events
- Chili Cook-off Charitable Benefit Fundraiser
- Charity Golf Tournament Co-Sponsor
Nourishment and Enrichment
- Non Perishable Food Collections
- Holiday Dinners for Families in Need
- Dinner Services at South Congregational Church
- Breaking Bread Dinner Services, South Berkshire
- Toiletries and Necessities Collections for Shelters
Family & Children’s Support
- Backpack Collection for Foster Care
- BCAC Holiday Elves Program Support
- BCAC Rulers for Schoolers Collection
- Berkshire County Kids Place Services Support
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Prevention Support
- Cancer Care, Concern and Support Services
Health and Wellbeing
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- American Cancer Society Daffodil Days
- American Red Cross Gift Wrapping
- American Heart Association Hearts in Bloom
- Goodwill Industries “Suit Yourself” Clothing Drive
- Home Heating Oil Fundraising Drive for BCAC
Recent Grant and Award Recipients
- Berkshire Habitat for Humanity | Restore $1,500
- Northern Berkshire Habitat for Humanity $1,000
- The Elizabeth Freeman Center $1,500
- Veteran’s Outreach, Grace Manor $1,870
- Construct, Inc. $1,000
- Berkshire Community Action Council (BCAC) $1,000
- Berkshire Homeless Children’s Fund $1,500
- Berkshire County Red Cross, Disaster Recovery $9,000
Interested in joining our REACT committee? Submit our Volunteer Submission Form!
We know, you’re asking…what’s this all about, how can I get in on that action?
Register for the Annual Meeting by Friday, October 25th at 5:00 p.m. to be eligible for entry into the grand-prize raffle of a 2020 Berkshire County Board of REALTORS membership. You must be registered by 5:00 p.m., and be present at the meeting to win.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Doors open at 2:30 p.m., Meeting Begins Promptly at 3 p.m.
Country Club of Pittsfield, 639 South Street, Route 7
Mardi Gras themed – Let the Good Times Roll!
All Berkshire Realtors and Affiliates are invited to attend our Annual Meeting of the Berkshire’s Board and MLS.
We will present our annual “State of the Association” information, elect our 2020 leaders, review our budget and discuss industry issues that will affect us all. Following the meetings, we will break for a cocktail networking reception. While the attendees mix and mingle and enjoy an hour of social fun with colleagues, the REACT committee will spring into action and transform the ballroom into our Chili Cook-off arena.
Come join us for an informative meeting, delicious chili, a fabulous DJ and laughter…all at the beautiful Country Club of Pittsfield.
SEATING IS LIMITED TO 175, so register please today!
Timeline of Events:
2:30 p.m. Meeting Registration Begins
3:00 p.m. Board Annual Meeting / MLS Annual Meeting
4:30 p.m. Cocktail Hour Begins
5:30 p.m. Chili Cook-off Begins: Open to the PUBLIC
7:30 p.m. Winners Announced
8:00 p.m Event Concludes
This year’s chili cookoff will benefit the Elizabeth Freeman Center. Elizabeth Freeman Center offers hope, help, and healing to all experiencing or affected by domestic and sexual violence through free, accessible, and confidential services in Berkshire County. They work to end the cycle of violence through community mobilization, advocacy, and education. Promoting social justice and working to end all forms of oppression are essential to their work.
We hope that you’ll attend the meeting and then join us for some great chili, raffles, DJ and fun! A list of participating restaurants will be announced soon. Keep an eye out, we’ve got some great participants!
As you know, we like to share good works that our members are passionate about. As such, please consider supporting a fun upcoming event that Bev Krol is participating in… Town Players of Pittsfield presents MAMMA MIA musical. https://www.townplayers.org/. Fridays October11th & 18th at 8:00PM | Saturdays October 12th & 19th at 8:00PM | Sundays October 13th & 20th at 2:00PM