In his own words:
“Aside for time away for good behavior and education, I am a life-long Berkshire resident. I have lived, worked, raised a family here. Within the confines of our county borders I have set up residence in Pittsfield, Lee, Great Barrington and, currently, Stockbridge.
I have worked in advertising sales – Berkshire Herald ( a bi-weekly in Lenox long ago), Berkshire Eagle, Berkshire Record and most recently, Berkshire Living Magazine. I enjoyed three separate tours of duty at the Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, engaged in both the front and back of the house. And I’ve employed myself a couple of times – disastrously with Berkshire House Publishers and more successfully with Davis Communications.
I very much enjoy the real estate profession and our Realtor community – the challenges overcome, the clients served, and the colleagues with whom to share the success. I look forward to serving this community on its Berkshire Board of Realtors.”
- Board of Directors of the Berkshire County Board of REALTORS
- Board of Directors of the Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
- Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS, Inc.
- Longtime Member of the Professional Standards Committee
- Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
- Personnel Committee
- Ex Officio Actively serving on Government Affairs, Real Estate AGent’s Charitable Taskforce, Lender/Lawyer Collaborative, Contracts and Forms
Current Community Service:
- Board Chair for the Montessori School of the Berkshires which has its campus in Lenoxdale and currently enrolls 98 students.
Churchward Davis is a sales associate at Lance Vermeulen Real Estate in the Lenox Office. He can be reached as follows:
38 Church Street, Lenox, MA 01240
Office – (413) 637-0006
Cell – (413) 429-7086