As you may have read in the Friday Recap last week, following the buy-out of Point2Agent by ListHub, syndication of listings is now flowing through ListHub. While we always attempt to make these changes as smooth as possible, inevitably a few hiccups happen along the way. We strongly encourage each brokerage to verify that all of the listings you expect to appear on Zillow.com and Trulia.com are accurately reflecting there. Click here to read our previous post for the details.
Designated REALTORS®, if you haven’t done so already, please log into your ListHub dashboard at www.listhub.com and view, add, change the sites your listings are publishing to. Activation of the dashboard can take from 7-10 days to complete and associates are not able to log into their dashboard until your activation is complete.
There will be live, hands-on instruction at the Board Office from ListHub on March 27th. The Designated REALTORS® program is 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. Register here. Associates can attend a program from 11:00 a.m. – noon the same day. Associates, register here.
- Anytime Videos Available at http://www.youtube.com/listhub
- Generic Webinars: Getting Started with Your ListHub Basic Account on Wednesdays @ 11 am EST and Thursdays @ 2 pm EST or Setting up and Maximizing Your ListHub Pro/Pro Plus Account on Wednesdays @ 2 pm EST and Thursdays @ 11 am EST Go to https://www.listhub.com/webinar-schedule.html
Following are a couple of FAQ’s from ListHub on how to resolve any discrepancies, should you find some:
What do I do if I can’t find my listing on 1 or more Publishers?
First, check your ListHub inventory to ensure that this listing is available. If the listing does not show in your inventory then it will not be part of the listings sent to each Publisher.
Second, if the listings appear in your ListHub inventory but not in one or more Publishers, click here to fill out a support request, and provide the following information in the request so that we may assist you:
- Publisher: the name of the Publisher on which you cannot find your listing.
- MLS Number: the MLS number for the listing in the MLS with which your account is registered.
- Criteria: the search criteria you used on the particular Publisher in order to find your listing (for example, Zip=98765, Price = 100,000-150,000, Beds = 3).
An example support request would look like the following:
- Publisher: Google Base
- MLS Number: 1295837
- Criteria: Zip=98765, Price = 100,000-150,000, Beds = 3
How do I request support if I have a question or concern?
Simply click the “Request Support” link at the top of the screen (found on your dashboard at www.listhub.com) and submit a support request, and a ListHub support representative will contact you shortly to resolve your concern.