Happy new year! While we love to kick off the year with a list of resolutions, we only have 3 for you… (1) pay your dues (2) take your code of ethics training (3) share your thoughts. While our office is closed New Years Eve and New Years Day, we have some good news! Payments and Code of Ethics certificates can be sent in anytime before 10 a.m. on Wednesday 1/2/18 morning without penalty. Here are some tips:
Find your Membership NRDS ID #
In order to pay dues or take Code of Ethics training online, you need your membership ID number (NRDS#). If you don’t know it, you can always search NRDS here if the Board Office is closed.
Pay Your Dues
Dues Renewal is $600 which includes a $25 voluntary fair share advocacy contribution, or $575 without. As outlined in more detail on the 2019 invoice, $229 for your Berkshire dues, $161 for the Massachusetts Association of REALTOR Dues, $185 NAR Dues and there is a voluntary fair share contribution to the NAR Political Advocacy Fund of $25. Payment Methods:
- Sign into your portal to pay online Membership Portal via credit card.
- Checks mailed should be postmarked by 12/31/18 to BCBR, 99 West Street, Suite 200, Pittsfield, MA 01201
- Checks can be dropped off to the above address, 2nd floor, and slipped under our door.
- Leave a message in Linda’s voicemail 413-442-8049 x 12 at the Board Office with credit card information. MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover cards are all accepted.
|Payment is due no later than December 31, 2018, but we will not process payments until January 3, 2019 when we reopen after the New Year holiday. After we reopen on January 3rd and we process payments received, there will be a $35 late fee assessment for those received after. A few days reprieve for last-minute louies!|
All REALTORS must get their code training done by December 31st. Not sure if you’ve completed your training? Check your status here! We offered many live classes this year, so now you are only left with online options. All classes are 2 hours 30 minutes. We suggest a few alternatives:
- Go to the NAR website and do your online training, without CE credit, but quick and easy. Code of Ethics webinar
- Consider a paid service: www.KeepMeCertified.com for example offers Code Training for $10 and gives CE credit.
- MAR offers free CE Code training online at MAR Free CE but it can get confusing for some to find and take the program. But it’s free, so try it!
Take our Survey
Want a chance to win $50 while helping your Board in a HUGE way? Please take our survey to help our strategic planning committee know where we need to focus in the next year. This survey was designed and published by our facilitator, Matt Cohen, and all results go to him and will only come back to the Realtor & MLS Boards and Staff as an anonymous compilation. Two $50 gift cards will be awarded to 2 lucky, random submissions pulled by Matt in January. It takes 8 minutes to complete (unless you want to write a lot!) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/berkshire2018survey