What a great time we all had at the Battle of the Bartenders. Kudos and much thanks to all who participated to help raise $5225 for local Berkshire charitable organizations.
On May 18th, the Battle in North County, chaired by Kim Burnham, raised $1503 for PopCares, Inc. It is the mission of PopCares to ensure that every person fighting cancer, and their caregivers, in our local community receives all the support that they need. Thank you so much to our celebrity bartenders:
- Maureen Baran – Adams Community Bank
- Kevin Bopp – Attorney-at-Law
- Becky Cellana – Burnham Gold Real Estate
- Jason Dohaney – MountainOne Investors
- Kevin Foley – Connors Brothers
- Jeff Grandchamp – Grinnell Partners Attorneys
- Duffy Judge – Greylock Insurance Agency
The following night, the Battle in Central/South County, co-chaired by Mary Jo Piretti Miller and Elle Villetto, raised $3722 for the Lenox Affordable Housing Trust. The trust provides grants in the amount of 5% of the purchase price of a home located in Lenox to qualified buyers within income guidelines. Thank you to our battling bartenders:
- Elle Villetto, Lance Vermeulen Real Estate; Cortney Dupont, Cohen & White Associates & Craig Kahn, All Seasons Realty
- Billy Keane & Waterfall Perry, Jan Perry Associates Realty
- Anne Meczywor, Roberts & Associates Realty; Jennifer Showalter, The Kinderhook Group & Donna Gilmore
- Mike Sorrentino, Century 21 Franklin Street Associates; Tessie Sorrentino, Adams Community Bank & Jackie McNinch, Lee Bank
- Kelley Vickory, Stone House Properties, LLC & Channing Gibson, Lenox Selectman
The REACT Committee, chaired by Paula McLean, spearheads charitable efforts in Berkshire County. If you are interested in participating in the committee or have a suggestion to offer, please contact Paula.