Our new Educational Series kicks off on February with 2 CE classes featuring one topic for maximum learning. Earn 4 credits from 9-1:15 on February 16th learning ‘Everything you need to know about representing a landlord or being one.’ Taught by Peter West, this interactive, and informative class will cover Residential Rental / Landlord Tenant Issues. Included will be an overview of contracts and forms to be used and resources available from the state. Register on the portal, free!
This course is specifically designed in two (2) parts for those real estate brokers and salespersons engaged in the practice of rental brokerage. Part 1 is geared toward the licensee’s knowledge base in dealing with rental property. Part 2 is geared to assisting licensees assist landlords. With limited exceptions, the rental of real estate requires any individual/s showing a real property and assisting in a rental to be licensed. As licensees, rental agents must maintain professional competency and understanding of the inherent legal obligations. Equally as important agents should have a thorough understanding of the “public accommodations” under the Fair Housing Laws as well as a comprehensive awareness of Massachusetts’s consumer protection regulations. Check out the full calendar of events for details.
Thursday, FEBRUARY 16th: Everything you need to know about representing a landlord or being one. 4 credits! 9-1:15
- RE98R16: Residential Rental – Landlord/Tenant Issues – Part 1
- RE99R16: Residential Rental – Landlord/Tenant Issues – Part 2
Thursday, MARCH 23rd: How to bring Land Conservation Dollars into Hard to Sell Transactions. 4 credits!
- RE74R11: Land Contracts, Lease Options and Deeds of Trust
- NEW RE: Land Conservation Opportunities
Thursday, APRIL 6th: How to Be an outstanding Seller Representative. 4 credits!
- RE97R15: Due Diligence in Seller(s) Representation in Residential Real Estate Transactions
- RE62RC10: Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
Thursday, MAY 11th: How to Properly Serve Your Buyer Clients with Exceptional Knowledge. 4 credits!
- RE89R14: Purchase and Sale Agreement in Residential Transactions
- RE02R06: Buyer Agency
Thursday, JUNE 22nd: Going Green and Knowing Green Can Sell Homes. 4 credits!
- RE59R09: Smart Growth /Smart Energy
- RE86R14: High Performance Green Homes in Residential Real Estate