The Berkshire County Board of REALTORS has been recognized as one of the most progressive and visionary REALTOR® Associations in the country. We were one of only 37 Associations out of 1,400+ across the country that completed the Pinnacle Program. The two-year program was aimed to help leaders better prepare themselves for changing technologies, shifting consumer needs and relevant customer service. Only 2.7% of REALTOR® Associations in the United States have qualified for this certification, which required the completion of six distinct leadership modules, over a two year period. This highly specialized management training program was designed, created and delivered by New York Times best selling author Stefan Swanepoel and Association Strategist Jeremy Conaway. Participating in the Pinnacle Program was CEO Sandy Carroll and Presidents (2012) L. Chapin Fish, (2013) Barbara Osborne and (2014) Mark McIlquham. “You are the finest example of REALTOR® association leadership,” said Dale Stinton, CEO of The National Association of REALTORS® during the graduation speech in New Orleans.
Each of the six different modules was created less than 90 days before delivery. Modules included an in-person workshop, a 120+page manual, pre- and post-meeting assignments, training videos, case studies, specialist panels, coaching and peer discussions and the writing of a new strategic intent plan for their local Association.
- Creating And Sustaining Effective And Powerful Realtor® Association/Consumer-Civic Relationships
- Setting And Implementing The Association’s Strategic Intent
- Selecting and Managing Products and Service Essential to Succeed
- Creating, Managing and Leading an Ideal Leadership Environment
- Packaging and Empowering The Association Message
- Understanding and Maximizing the Power of Data as an Association Resource
Mark McIlquaham President said, “This is just one more example of how the Berkshire Board is prepared and positioned for the years ahead. We may be small, but we are mighty.”