There are currently 75,727 Massachusetts Real Estate licensees which includes the 6,444 inactive licenses. In the coming weeks, you will find a significant change when renewing your license online. All salespeople and brokers (with the exception of Attorney Brokers) will be required to list your CE classes, with the following information to equal at least 12 credit hours taken within the 2 years preceding license expiration:
- Name of class with RE number
- Name & license # of the school and instructor
- Where they took the class
To clarify the timeframe, EXAMPLE: if your license expires on 5/1/2023, you can count classes taken between 5/1/2021-5/1/2023, (note: a class can only count once, so if you renewed as inactive, the same class can’t be used twice)
To find your certificates for ONLY CLASSES TAKEN through the Berkshire County Board of REALTORs school, you can follow these steps (shown in video):
- Log into your Membership Hub using the email address on file.
- If you can’t remember if you registered to use the Hub before, click “Forgot your Username or Password” and enter your email address. If will send you an email with login and password reset instructions – or it will direct you to create a new account if one cannot be found. If you know you haven’t logged into before, Under “Don’t have an Account?” click “Create One”
- Once logged in, click on Continuing Education on the left Side Bar.
- Click on the blue action menu to the right of the year of classes/credits
- A new window pops open to show certificates for the classes of that year. Each one is linked to a pdf to print, save or view.