All you need are 3 things to access FREE online continuing education from the Massachusetts REALTOR Online Education Center!
- E-mail Address
- Active RE License Number
- REALTOR® NRDS Number (If you don’t know your number, look it up here.)
Save the following link to the MAR website on your favorites bar: https://www.marealtor.com/members/education/online-ce-designation-courses. From here you can access the Massachusetts REALTOR Online Education Center and more information.
The following online courses are FREE to MASSACHUSETTS REALTORS who have created an account with the preceding three items. You may take these courses anytime, anywhere at your own convenience. “You can stop a course when you need to and return later. The course will appear in your list of purchased courses in your Learner Home and the system will remember where you left off.”
FREE online courses for MASSACHUSETTS REALTORS: (Note: These courses once completed all qualify for 2 hours of CE credit. The requirement continues to be twelve hours of continuing education credits to maintain an active license in Massachusetts.)
- MA Brokerage Relationships – RE57R07 (2HR CE)
- MA Chapter 93A, Consumer Protection and Business Regulation for Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons – RE04R08 (2 HR CE)
- MA General Real Estate Laws, Regulations and Practice – RE10RC07 (2HR CE)
- MA Residential Rentals – Landlord/Tenant Issues RE09R07 (2 HR CE))
- MA Commercial Real Estate Basics – RE37C05 (2 HR CE)
- MA The Appraisal Process – RE26C07 (2 HR CE)
Remember, you must first create an account or log in to access the FREE CE (account log in/creation here). It is important to read all items carefully and fill in items appropriately to receive free courses and CE credit. It is recommended to follow the Step by Step Guide to Completing Online MAR Continuing Education before you begin!
“If you entered your NRDS number when creating your account, and you are still an active member in good standing with any local association in Massachusetts, your shopping cart total will show zero dollars at checkout.” Do not be alarmed if you see $50 when adding the course to your “shopping cart”.
**NOTE: You may need to disable your pop-up blocker to “Launch” the CE courses you’ve chosen.
More detailed resources from MAR:
Copyright © 2014 Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®, All rights reserved.