- This event has passed.
Core Competency Round table
March 1 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The New Agent Training Work Group has been working hard to modify the New Member Orientation program, and present new learning opportunities for new and newer real estate agents. One critical need identified that they decided to solve right away, was some basic, core competency conversations. We have planned a meeting where new agents can interact with industry professionals, ask questions, listen to other’s questions/answers and discuss issues in a easy format. We are launching our first Core Competency Round table, Training Beyond the License on March 1st. So many new agents get their license, attend orientation and then feel lost in a complex world of laws, financing, marketing and ethical standards. We’re here to help!
March 1st from 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. The first session will feature:
- Learn Financing Best Practices from Lee Bank
- Ensure you are legally Presenting Contracts with Mike Shepard
- What a Home Inspector Wants You To Know from Drew Finn
- Open Discussion for Questions with the Board Office CEO
- Veteran REALTOR Wrap: What I Wish I knew when I started…from our committee
Through this program, attendees will gain access to industry professionals and best practices, discover methods to build your knowledge base, network with Realtors striving to raise the bar and learn about advanced educational opportunities.