- This event has passed.
Classroom Continuing Education – Financing RE25RC08
February 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We’re thrilled to bring Bonnie Masefield, loan originator at Lee Bank, in to share with you all the important information you need to know about Financing in a real estate transaction. This course is designed for real estate brokers and salespersons and provides a comprehensive overview of the application, procedures and mentality regarding mortgage financing in general.
Bonnie will discuss topics, such as:
- Loan origination from initiation of process until disbursement of funds
- The primary loan application
- Loan package / application
- Types of loans
- Terms of loans
- Disbursement of funds / closing
- Sources of financing
- Primary Market
- One to four dwelling unit owner occupied residential
Please note: This class will be held in Great Barrington at the Great Barrington Fire Station, located at 37 State Road.
Brought to Berkshire REALTORS free, and at a drastically reduced rate of $10 for non-Berkshire members, by our generous sponsor: