We sure do want to serve you as a member of the Board in 2017. As a quick reminder, dues are payable by December 31, 2016. Please don’t delay…after the 31st there is a late fee, and we’d much rather not have to assess that! We have several ways that you can renew your membership now.
- Online payment through the membership portal. To log in, please go to the portal. We have a Member Portal Q&A that will assist you should you have any questions, or please contact staff, we’re happy to help.
- Are you interested in a Payment Plan? While the plan is already underway, if you’d like to take advantage of monthly installments, please complete the Payment Plan Form and return it to Linda, or fax to 413-448-2852. Payment Plan payments must be made by credit card or debit card, placed on file with the Board, an auto charged on the first Monday of each month through March.
- Retiring or resigning your membership? We hate to see you go…but, we’ll make that easier for you too. Please complete this quick online form so we can close your membership in good standing. Good luck, we’re going to miss you!!
- We love when our members stop in for a visit. Please feel free to drop into the office with your credit card, check or cash payment and say, ‘hi’. The office is located at 99 West Street, Pittsfield – we’re on the second floor.
- Want to mail in payment – you can do that too! 99 West Street, Ste 200, Pittsfield, MA 01201
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask…staff is here to help you. You can contact any member of staff by email, or call 413-442-8049. Thank you!!